Sunday, October 21, 2012

two happy things

1.  A copycat recipe that tastes amazing!  J and I tried out an Olive Garden copycat and it was super easy!  Of course, that's the way I love to cook. If you ever have had soup, salad, and bread sticks you know that you have to hit up the  pasta e fagioli.  J especially loved it because I made some little crescent rolls that he could dip in the soup!  You can get the recipe here .  Trust me, it is delicious and JC approved.

Now to preface the second happy thing, this is NOT me.  There is a difference between Kaitlin and Kayla.  Haha

2.  My cousin Kayla and her husband are expecting!!! Yay!  I am so excited!  Their little babe is due Cinco De Mayo and I can't wait to meet the little one.  Oh how I love babies!

Hope your Sunday has been fantastic!  Can't wait to get back to school!  

No comments:

Post a Comment