Tuesday, October 23, 2012

2 More Things

1.  SPOILER ALERT.  If you have not finished season 10 of project runway and you don't want to know who wins, do not read on.  My first happy thing is all about Dmitry!  I am so happy that this man won.  Loved him ever since I saw his Tim Burton character-esque frame.  I knew he would win and he did.  So happy.


I have to admit I have the teeniest, tiniest crush on him.  But my real loves are the clothes he makes!  It's perfection.

made out of candy....

Dmitry's winning collection.  So beautiful.

Enough gushing about the designer of the century...let's move on to number 2.

2) This is more of a question than a happy thing.  I need a costume for Halloween.  My kids keep asking me, "What are you going to be Mrs. Barrett?".  My answer to this question is just a blank look.  I have come up with 3 ideas that would be very simple and inexpensive.  Tell me what you think!

Option Uno- 50's poodle skirt girl 
(JC says "ew")

Option Dos- Miss America
(JC thought this was the best option)

Option Tres- It's raining cats and dogs!  Now I got this idea from Martha Stewart so don't totally judge me. I thought it was kinda cute and JC said, I quote, "that is so stupid".  Ha ha.  Oh boy.



Speaking of rain, we had a fun little surprise today.  We got a little mix of rain, snow, and pelting hail during lunch recess.  The kids were WIRED but hey, we made it!  Hopefully your day was a tad bit warmer than ours!  



No comments:

Post a Comment